We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. We still remain objective in our reviews though. Thank you for your support!
The holidays are coming fast and you must be thinking about what to give your friends, relatives, and family.
This was exactly what I had in mind a few months ago.
After countless hours of surfing the internet and wandering in the mall, I found the best gift for them: solar-powered gadgets and accessories.
I have to admit that these solar-powered gift ideas may be a little unorthodox, but at least they weren’t expecting it.
If you are still wondering what exactly kind of solar-powered items to give your loved ones, here are some wonderful ideas to think about:
- Hiluckey Solar Charger 25000 mAh Portable Solar Power Bank. We all worry about the battery level of our mobile phones every now and then, right? This is exactly what I worry about every single day.
When I first bought a power bank to recharge my cellphone, I thought my problem was solved.
But boy, I was wrong!
- When we went for a three-day camping last September in Yellowstone National Park, I completely drained both my cell phone and my power bank.
The reception was quite excellent, and I got busy taking pictures and uploading them on my social media accounts.
When I started to complain about how quickly my power bank got drained, one of my friends jokingly told me to buy a solar cell phone charger.
And I have seriously considered that joke. I made a mental note about it and shopped for one when we got back home.
I did an online search about the best solar cellphone charger and there are literally thousands of them! But what caught my attention was the Hiluckey Solar Charger 25000 mAh Portable Solar Power Bank. It has the following uses that I’m sure you will like:
- Four solar panels for faster charging
- Dual 2.1A USB ports
- Automatic and intelligent current detection for optimal charging
- Shockproof, dustproof, and weatherproof for longer use
- Equipped with 9 LED bulbs for a flashlight that you can use for emergency purpose
Having this charger in your arsenal will surely provide you more almost unlimited power for your cell phone and other electronic gadgets such as cell phones, tablets, cameras, and Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Giving it as a gift will surely make them happy this Christmas. I’m also sure that only you will think about giving one to them.
- Eton Sidekick Bluetooth-ready Speaker. Who doesn’t enjoy listening to good music outdoors?
When we went camping, music was one of the things that kept boredom at bay.
But a good quality Bluetooth speaker uses a good amount of energy. It would be a pain to bring a generator to keep your music playing.
And then it hit me. How about a solar-powered portable speaker?
- The Eton Sidekick is a kickass Bluetooth speaker that you can use without limits. It has the following qualities that will make you interested in having one:
- It has a solar panel that charges its built-in Li-Ion battery
- One whole day of charging gives up to 8 hours of music
- There is a micro-USB port that allows you to connect a power bank or extended fun
- It is waterproof, meaning you can bring it near water, such as swimming pools, rivers, and beaches. This is so perfect if you are planning to have a pool party
- It can be hung in your backpack to provide music while you are on the move
I have truly enjoyed using the Eton Sidekick.
The sound is crisp, and the bass is full. Connecting to Bluetooth is quick and easy.
I always bring it whenever there’s my friends have an outdoor party.
Since this Bluetooth-ready speaker uses solar power as its energy source, I don’t have to worry about bringing any plug or wire to keep it running.
If I were you, I would buy my friends or family this as a gift this holiday season.
- Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light 22 LED Garage Outdoor Security Flood Spot Light. Securing my property has been one of my top priorities this 2018.
It’s still one of my priorities for the coming year.
For this reason, I have purchased a trustworthy garage solar light to deter burglars.
So far, I am delighted with its performance.
If you are looking for the best solar-powered gifts for Dad, I can personally say that this is the best gift you can give him this Christmas.
- The Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light has the following qualities that your dad will surely approve:
- Two adjustable light heads that cover a wide area
- 16 ft. connecting cable for positioning the solar panel
- A sensitive motion sensor that detects movement up to 15 ft. away
- Adjustable light duration ranging from 20 seconds up to 1 minute
- Made from weatherproof and waterproof materials
- Can light up to 150 activations per night
I have personally given two units to my dad, and he absolutely loved them.
Our garage has never been more secure!
Through this product, he didn’t have to flip on a switch to have his path illuminated at night; the motion sensor solar lights do it for him.
He can easily see what’s going on in our yard each time the lights turn on.
Thinking about the best solar-powered gift ideas can be very stressful, especially if you don’t want a repeat of what you gave last year.
There are literally thousands of choices, and these three solar power gifts will blow their minds.
The solar cell phone charger may be expensive, but it’s surely your money’s worth.
The Bluetooth speaker, on the other hand, is popular with teens and young adults.
They will enjoy using it, especially during outdoor activities such as camping, fishing, or just simply hanging out with friends outside.
Finally, the motion sensor solar lights will make your dad feel like a winner this year because he will be able to monitor his property’s status at night without having the need to bring a flashlight every time he goes out.